Clay Studio runs a monthly membership scheme providing access to a communal work space and processing facilities. Anyone with sufficient experience to work self-directed is welcome to apply. Our aim is to support new and existing ceramicists in furthering their practice, whether for commercial purposes or as a leisure interest.
what it includes
- Access to the studio workspace and facilities for up to 4 sessions* / 12 hours a week
- Personal storage space (75x47x40cm)
- House glazes and firings
- On-site technical support
- Opportunities to exhibit and sell your work
* All member sessions are for a duration of 3 hours and can be booked up to 12 hours in advance on a first-come-first-served basis.
what it costs
- 6-month contract: £75 per month, paid by Direct Debit.
- Rolling contract: £85 per month, with a minimum of 2 months. Also paid by Direct Debit.
Please be aware that a notice period of 30 days is required to terminate a rolling contract. Occasionally we may offer discounts or special offers. Once the offer period is up the contract will revert to one of the above. This will be indicated on your membership form.
If you would like to become a member of the studio, please download and complete this application form and email it back to us at email@example.com.
You can read our full T&Cs here.
Here's a few of our members who currently use our shared workspace.
Click below to log in and book your sessions.